[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be closet trans >met trans online >met her in real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>be closet trans
>met trans online
>met her in real life
>hang out a lot
>she's a bit ugly and neet but very intelligent and loving
>she tells me something, i think she told me she likes me and want us to be something
>im awkward and dont 100% like her
>tell her i dont feel the same way
>still hang with her because im her only friend
>keep her as a backup plan in case she gets pretty and start studying (she's clearly very intelligent)
>she overcome her depression (thanks to me I guess), accept herself, and start making new friends
>she always remind me im her best friend and the person who have helped her most
>spend a lot of time with her, watching movies, playing videogames, i borrow her my comics, she borrows me her music.
>spend a weekend at my house (my homophobic parents are out) and have such a nice time
<on the other side, my life keep getting worse, i get into selfharming, throwing up, im still a closet trans and im very homophobic from time to time, and i only think about killing myself but that have nothing to do with the story
>she start hanging out with another trans (or maybe crossdresser, we arent sure)
>she's always talking to her
>i start to get jealous
>she invited me to hang the 3 of us
>feel way too bad to go out
>dont like going to public places with her because im ashamed of what people think
>friend's birthday
>met the other transgirl
>she's pretty cute, put a lot of effort on passing, dresses a bit like shit but all the makeup and shaved body works fine
>they holds hand a lot and talk a lot
>utistic as fuck and also feel pretty bad deep inside
>in a room with a transgirl i like a lot in a sentimental way and a transgirl that turn me on physically
>afraid that they get closer and i get just left behind alone
>they are going to hang out in 3 hours and she invites me
>too scared of getting full awkward again
>ashamed of be seen with trannies in public
>>
>>16909637
drop trou and take a dump while they're watching
>>
If you're going to be yourself--no matter who it is you are--you will come across people that don't like you. Without fail.

It takes a lot of fucking guts to be yourself, no matter who you are. Props to you for being the person you feel you are inside. If you're going to continue along this path, you're going to need to let go of others' opinions about yourself. You will need iron-clad skin.

I'm not really sure what all this sexual/relationship stuff is about. Seems at the core of it that you simply want a community. Maybe the best thing to do at the moment currently is to find friends, discover who you are on a deeper level (most of what you said in the OP seems to be surface-level drama). Seriously, do some deep thinking. What is it that you want?
>>
>>16909637
>>16909655

Don't believe there are two people who value trannies and want them to live on 4chan, fuck off.
>>
>>16909655
thanks senpai
not being able to transition really fucks me up inside my head, its been years and things only get worse.
i think the whole problem of this mess (post) is that i dont want to be alone a single moment, i dont feel any better when im with this girl but at least i dont feel horrible bad.

anyways, this was many hours ago, she didnt invited me again so i didnt asked and didnt went, i started messaging her trying to make her feel bad for something that wasnt her fault because im an asshole
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.