[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna fuck this one girl in my friend group, and she wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1444784483175.jpg (180 KB, 1024x1269) Image search: [Google]
1444784483175.jpg
180 KB, 1024x1269
I wanna fuck this one girl in my friend group, and she wants to fuck me too.
But I'm afraid of how the other friends in the group will feel about it.
I don't think they'd be too happy about it and I dunno if she'll stay quiet.

What do?

Also, side question: This would be my first time doing it. I think she's a total babe, but I dunno how I feel about losing it to her.
I'm not really in love with her, we don't really have the same interesting, ethics, and we just aren't that compatible. Are these feelings bogus and I'm just overthinking the idea of the loss of my virginity?

Thanks, /adv/.
>>
Why wouldn't they be okay with you two fucking?
And personally, I think the idea that you have to lose your virginity to someone you love is silly. But that's just my opinion. If you think you might regret it, I would advise waiting. You can always find someone else, but you can't "un-fuck" someone.
>>
I'm guessing that you are basically just thinking with the other head and friends in group might say something because said chic is kinda slutty?
>>
You're overthinking things.

But it's most likely easier to not sleep with people you hang with on a daily basis, since sexual relationships, from my own experience, quite often results in broken hearts and drama.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25 KB, 267x200
>>16909355
Sex is meaningless unless you or your partner is immature or is carrying forward emotional baggage.

It's a physical bond, the only concern is that you're a virgin, but if she's somewhat mature or experienced or compassionate, it shouldn't phase her too much and she'll more than likely feel good about herself that she was "the one" for you.

Fuck what your friends think.

Hit.
That.
Ass.
ASAP.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.