[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a year ago, the girl I loved more than anything dumped me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pic.jpg (3 KB, 403x330) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
3 KB, 403x330
So a year ago, the girl I loved more than anything dumped me.

The girl i wanted to marry and have a family with left me. It devastated me.

It doesnt hurt anywhere near like it did. But I still think and care about her.

I'm pretty much over it and her, but I really dont like to look to the future.

I feel like she was about the best I can do. Thats not a jab at me being terrible, or her being the best thing ever...cause no ones perfect. But I think she was my best fit.

It leaves me with the feeling of not ever even wanting to try again.

How can I shake that feeling? I dont want to feel like every girl I meet from here on out will fail in comparison to her.
>>
>>16909337
I'm dealing with something similar.

But I'm kind of a deadbeat loner, and I doubt you have the same social anxiety problems that I do.
>>
>>16909384
dont be so sure anon. i got a /r9k/ tab open.

i actually had a girl smile and say hit to me earlier when i was out, but i was too scared to say anything back.

But im not a deadbeat. kind of a loner though.

wish i could just have things not changed u know.

u have an ex u still love?
>>
I'm also a heartbroken anon. The girl I ended it with wasn't close to my best fit but I cared about her and it hurts knowing I've given her up

We're gonna make it though, guys. It's gonna be tough but there's lots of cool chicks out there, even for lonerbros
>>
>>16909410
maybe...maybe not

i can't seem to find a girl that even grabs my interest like my ex did.
>>
>>16909384
This is me

>>16909392
I wouldn't say I was someone who was dumped per se. Because I was the one who cut out "relationship"; if I can really call it that. No, this isn't some self-justifying schtick I've going on, I swear. This was my first relationship, I'm a 20 year old community college kid, and I just don't know what to think.

There was this girl I chased after because I wanted to escape being an friendless loner, even though I knew it was wrong, and that she had a boyfriend.

She's willing to go out with me. We've dated for a good 3 months or so (about as long as the college semester lasted, where we met.) and once, we even slept together.

The weird thing is though, that's all I did. No, I mean literally. We slept in the same bed together. Nothing sexual or touchy-feely or anything of that imagination happened.

At the time, I chose not to do anything to her because I believed I would be crossing a line that I wouldn't be able to back down from (It just felt wrong). I also thought at the time that if she was really willing to do something like this with me, and I really built my relationship with her ontop of this, I didn't think I would be able to trust her.

I never met her boyfriend, even though I asked her if it would be possible to meet the guy who I guess was competing for her affections for; of course, I didn't say that last bit out loud.

I never told her that I liked her, but I think she kinda knew herself that I did. I don't know if I actually know what its like to really love someone as opposed to a crush, but we've stopped talking to each other after I broke it off.

I don't know what I'm doing, or what to make sense of out of any of this.
>>
>>16909433
nah it makes sense what you're doing.

You're ending something before you get to deep in and really get hurt.

A long time ago I liked a girl a lot to, but a point came when i realized i would never leave the friendzone so I had to end it...to spare my feelings further.

She had a guy she was crazy about, but ironically didnt like her. Even knowing who I was competing with didnt help matters.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.