[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do with ejaculate and remain clean in bed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1457711195988-adv.jpg (156 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457711195988-adv.jpg
156 KB, 500x500
o i like to FAP from time to time but often i get górny before sleep when laying in bed.
The thing that prevents me from fapping in fact that i would get covered in cum and had to clean up afterwrds.
Are there ang methods to alleviate this problem?
>>
I usually have a towel near my bed and jizz onto that.
>>
I just get up, cum in the shower, and then get back to bed.
>>
>>16909246
The whole point is to avoid leaving bed, jest cum and go to sleep.
>>
Use a throwaway shirt that is soft, absorbent and that doesn't like, let your jizz through the fabric so easily.

1.) Put penor into arm hole/neck hole
2.)wrap penor in 1 layer semi form fitting, then bring second layer over and use that as stimulant.
3.)Cum
4.)Squeeze excess jizz into shirt
5.)wait a few minutes and recuperate from fap.
6.)tightly wrap jizz into knot
7.)throw across room
8.) sleep
9.)???
10.)Profit!
>>
>>16909299
Jej, i justhoped for some method i dontknow, notthe pod newspaper or towel trick. Thanks nonetheless
>>
>>16909249
Fine, fuck, cum off the edge of the bed and clean it in the morning.
>>
>>16909366
Man, the smell
>>
>>16909231
Eat cum.
>>
>>16909389
Man, the taste
Also CANT myself so nope
>>
Get a lil air tight container, hold the tip, release into container, store under bed til morning, rinse, rinse and repeat

Also am I the only guy who holds my urethra closed when I ejac or are there others cause why do i
>>
>>16909234
I used to do this until my mom found it
:^(
>>
>>16909231
take tissues to bed with you. disposable, always more, and also discrete. It's not rocket science
>>
>>16910486
This. I pretty much take a box with me jizz into a couple, use another for clean up. Have a little trash can near by for temporary holding. If you go to sleep, dispose of the next day.
If not toss them in the bin.

The best are when you fap, and have to pee right after. I just toss them in the toilet and flush away.
>>
File: Male_Pelvic_Floor.jpg (109 KB, 601x405) Image search: [Google]
Male_Pelvic_Floor.jpg
109 KB, 601x405
Press the spot circled in blue using your 3 fingers when your about to cum. Just apply moderate pressure, somewhere between light and choking your dick to death hard
>>
>>16910463
kek, what did she say? I do this but I live alone
>>16910533
this always seemed very unhealthy to do
>>
I dunno, i would just have one of those tissue boxes next to the bed, cumon my belly and wipe it off, throw the tissue on the floor and take it with me next time i wake upand go to the toilet. Atleast that's how my bf and i clean up, minus the "cum on your own belly" thing ofcourse
>>
File: tumblr_mz9g0ewLD21sjg30so1_500.gif (61 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz9g0ewLD21sjg30so1_500.gif
61 KB, 500x400
You people are disgusting.
>>
>>16910503
Kek. Now that bin next to my bf's bed makes sense.
>>
>>16910537
Its fine... I've been doing it for years and my dick still works
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.