[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I an emotionless robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ourlove.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ourlove.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
Shortly put, I have never had romantic feelings for anyone.

I'm 21 years old and I have never been in love. I've been on many dates, kissed several people. I've had sex with 2 people, which both of them I dated a while and slept with several times.

I see hot and interesting people whom I wanna hang out with, but that's always it. There's no special spark, there's no nothing. I meet new people all the time without even trying. But still, it's like nothing gets me, no matter how hot or nice or funny or smart the person was. I find things like massage and eating way more pleasurable than kissing or dating or even sex.

Is it never gonna change? I can imagine what being in love feels like. Yet in reality the feelings never creep on me.
>>
>>16909134
Yes, you faggot.
It's not you, it's them.

Just because you haven't felt a "spark" with someone, it doesn't mean you're incapable.

You're probably a woman ,yeah?
>>
It might not. Who cares? I'm guessing there are other things in life that make you happy. Do what makes you happy.
>>
I know I'm gonna get shit for this, but have you considered that you might be aromantic?
It's generally considered a special snowflake identity outside of tumblr, but I have a couple friends who identify that way, and I can confirm that it's a real thing.
>>
I often ask myself if I'm an emotionless robot. Love always seemed like a fake concept to me. A feeling made up so that sex had some extra meaning, and wasn't just satisfying base urges. But I've met one person I think I experience such feelings for. I just like hanging out with her and talking. We can just talk forever, it's nice. Like I could live happily with this person in a world devoid of all the entertainment devices we have. She's into women, though, so sadly I'm out of luck. I just hang out with her because I like the feeling.

To someone else who wonders whether they have the feelings that others appear and claim to possess, I'd say to not worry about it too much. Don't get married to someone you don't experience these feelings for, just to do it or to fit in. If you can experience it, leave the option to act on it open. Just in case.
>>
Up
>>
You need to find the right person.

I didn't fall for anyone until I was 24. Then this girl appeared and became the centre of my universe.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.