[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have a gf of 3 years >Love each other dearly >Say we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1454156247266.jpg (551 KB, 820x1250) Image search: [Google]
1454156247266.jpg
551 KB, 820x1250
>Have a gf of 3 years
>Love each other dearly
>Say we can't live without each other
>She wants one thing, I want something else in life
>Compromising has become hard, we've come to our limits
>Tell her I need a bit more time and then I'll drop everything for her
>Says she can't wait much longer
>Feel the pressure
>We argue a lot lately
>Everyday it gets worse and worse because she degrades me and says horrible stuff that hurt
>After about 2 hours of arguing she cries and says sorry for all the mean things, that she loves me loads and she will do her best to wait but she can't stand the situation anymore

I giving it all I've got because I love her so much. I'm hurting myself in the process though because I'm not sleeping, eating well and I've become clumsy at my work, been getting sick a lot too. All I want is a bit of support from her and I've told her this but she tells me due to her nature she reacts this way and she tries to control it but she can't. I don't want to leave her, she is everything I wanted but it's hurting me and I don't know how long I'll last. Do you believe this will hurt us both in the longrun though? Or is it just a storm and it'll pass, I've just gotta give it my everything till I go numb?
>>
>>16909066
You need to move on if you cannot reconcile this problem immediately. It's okay to compromise on certain issues but it looks like she's pushing you towards the limit. Time to move on.
>>
File: honk.jpg (60 KB, 431x594) Image search: [Google]
honk.jpg
60 KB, 431x594
>>16909066
That's textbook abusive mate. She's hurting you deeply and then she apologizes and says she'll change or get better but it isn't really her fault or she's trying to control it and you're falling for it. You need to have a talk, no screaming or yelling, just sit down and address this shit now, before it gets worse. Tell her how this is affecting you.

If during this talk she continues to deflect by saying it's just her nature rather than taking responsibility, I would end it. If she doesn't do that and actually listens, then I'd give her another chance. But only one more, because if even after you tell her all this she still blows up, it's obvious she won't ever change and really doesn't care how you feel.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.