[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I live without employment? I'd be willing to work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: homeless.jpg (301 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
homeless.jpg
301 KB, 955x500
How can I live without employment? I'd be willing to work for food and shelter only. WWOOF looks nice but seems to be short term only. I don't want to live on the streets...
>>
>>16908907
>I'd be willing to work for food and shelter only
So like everyone else in the world?

Are you some faggot trying to take a stand against the "system" or something?
>>
>>16908907
I've been in similar shit lately
1. find a place. if you have money try to convince someone in giving you a place to sleep even if you don't have a job
2. Go in a bad part of your area and ask people for Jobs, saying its ok even if its irregular
3. Check churches, religious associativa and such, they can often help in these situation

Last, be prepared to put aside pride or to the possibility of committing crimes if you want to survive. for your mentali health, keep in touch with friends or online communities you're part of. Helps keeping your ego togheter
to survive the only thing you need is the will. everything that's not part of your body is an accessory and can be substituted
You're free man
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.