[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy... So I have this date to the prom. (Im 18) We were close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: ytho2.jpg (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ytho2.jpg
151 KB, 800x800
Oh boy...

So I have this date to the prom. (Im 18) We were close friends after all and get along great. Even when she seems distant from me for the first few minutes, she comes to hang with me.

I ended up asking her and she said yes. I was flattered that out of all the guys that asked she accepted mine. We got even closer after that. We talked more, started hang out, and even fantasized about the prom. I really like this girl, more than just a friend. So I decided it would a great time to break the ice and tell her how I felt.

Sadly it didn't go so well. She was honored that I liked her, but she only saw me as a close friend. Someone to have fun at school with, not to really have a relationship. I got friend zoned like hell.

I'm getting over her and trying to move on. I'm distancing myself from her, making new friends and what not. Hell I've even declined hang outs with her a few times. But I can't just leave her, I have a prom date with her. I'm not sure it would be right to call it off. I especially don't want to seem like I want to end it completely with her.

What do guys? I'm really confused here. Should I just go to the prom with her and act like nothing happend the next day?

Tldr: girl I'm going to prom with friend zoned me.
>>
>>16908727
>>
>>16909006
/bread
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.