[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best friend is using my crush to make me jealous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
So basically, he just broke up with his gf recently, and he knows I've been going after this girl for a WHILE now. So he decides, to ask me, if it would be okay for him to go after her, and he says he might go with her somewhere this weekend, and they might kiss, and to not get mad... He was the one to introduce me to her, so they know each other more than I know her, but I still know her well and have committing to liking her. So today they decide to hang out at my friends house together and basically all day, they would text me and rub it in my face that they're talking about me. They tease me and try to get me going by joking that they kissed or had sex or whatever. My friend is a fuckboy I'm thinking, because he gets into relationships and becomes this really fake person that he knows he's not, and once the relationship ends, he forgets about it and moves on not even one day afterwards. He's such bullshit and I doubt he ever cares about anyone. He uses people and thinks he's all high and mighty for having so many girlfriends in the past, when in reality all it does is show how much of a douche he is because he doesn't give two fucks about the people he's been with.
>pic not related, this is weed
>>
The question ITT: should I cut my losses with this fake ass friend, or should I play it off as if I'm alright for them using me like this, they like to toy with people's emotions and lead people on.
>>
>>16908608
Yes you should never talk to either again
>>
>>16908602
They both are obviously trash, you know where to throw the trash.
>>
Yeah just trash them

Their "relationship" seems to revolve around making you jealous... see if it survives about a month of abscence.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.