[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this bisexual girl I've been seeing for quite some time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1.png (7 KB, 523x165) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7 KB, 523x165
So this bisexual girl I've been seeing for quite some time now has been really up and down with me lately.

She was crying one day to me about how her friends were talking to her ex or some weird shit, and y'know, I did the typical comforting stuff with her to make her feel better. She leaves to Idaho the next day and starts to tell me how her gratitude for me grows deeper and deeper and how now she's unsure if she views me as a friend or something more. Then she brought up my feelings about if she dated other people (which she has been with me knowing so, so why she said it then really confused me)

She texts me later in the morning about how she had a dream her and I were married, and then a few days later she tells me how my children are going to be 'so cute' and how I'm going to be a great father before calling me the typical couple nicknames like 'babe' and whatnot.

Several days later, she comes back from modeling and her friend pushes me to ask her if she wants to make a commitment or not (her family and friends all love me practically). She tells me bluntly that she views me as a friend and how she's been dating other people. And I pretty much politely told her that she keeps playing with my emotions, and she continued on to completely blow everything out of proportion and how I 'read into things too much' and how she's done 'so much for me' (she really hasn't done much honestly). Then all of the sudden she acted like nothing happened, and how she's hurt that I did that to her, and I did the stupidest thing I could possibly do and apologize. There was really no reason for me to apologize, but now all of the sudden she's going back to her old ways, telling me how much she loves me and how much I've affected her life.

What the hell do I do? I really want this to work out, because she's actually really cute and really gets me going some days, but my emotions are practically a toy to her, Think you can help /adv/?
>>
What you do is you don't worry about it, and go find another girl. The thing about girls is if they want something, they'll go and get it. It's the current year and all that. She just likes playing games.
>>
>>16908508
Yeah, I understand. It's so hard to tell with her though, because if I go after other girls or if I just want to leave her alone because I don't want to deal with her, she freaks out about how she wants to do something with me and whatnot, and when I do give her attention she also starts to freak out.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.