[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facial Hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I'm 22 and I don't really have much facial hair. Guy on the picture has more or less the same amount I do (I have a bit less than him near the chin and more on the sideburns).

When going out, should I just shave it all, partially shave or just keep it that way? I feel like I become a 16 year old boy when I shave but I'm not sure what people think of my facial hair.
>>
>>16908480
mate, I'm 22 and i dont even grow half that amount.
>>
>>16908480
Oh and I guess shaving the neck is a given right
>>
>>16908480
what you wanna do is get out your tweezers

pluck approximately 50% of your facial hair evenly

after having done this, grow your beard out long and continue to pluck occasionally

women love a man with a see-through beard
>>
>>16908511
Are you just fucking with me or is everything I know about beards wrong?
>>
File: facialhair.jpg (41 KB, 1283x591) Image search: [Google]
facialhair.jpg
41 KB, 1283x591
Come on /adv/ don't let me down. Should I shave this or not?
>>
>>16908707
i know this isn't related
but puppy dog eyes hnnng
>>
>>16908719
is that a good or bad thing
>>
>>16908733
i have a huge thing for them lol. my bf has puppy dog eyes and they're just adorable
>>
I have the perfect stubble for like three weeks then hairs grow in and i look scruffy..
>>
>>16908707
Lifelong beardguy who hasn't been clean-shaven since the age of 14 here - trim up the sideburns and cheeks, leave the jawline and mustache alone. You'll look great!
>>
>>16908797
Trim or shave?
>>
>>16908707
>Should I shave this or not?
Yes. That doesn't look like you've decided to grow facial har, but like you lost your razor and can't get a new one till payday. As a general rule if you have to ask if your beard/stubble look ok that automatically means it doesn't.
>>
>>16908804
Shave it back a bit, yeah. You want to get it off your cheeks entirely and trim the sideburns so that they're nice and shaped.
>>
File: facialhair2.jpg (85 KB, 1283x591) Image search: [Google]
facialhair2.jpg
85 KB, 1283x591
>>16908835
Something like this? I'm pretty sure I'll just end up shaving everything before I leave tonight, but I don't mind experimenting.
>>
>>16908707
If by "going out" you mean a date, then definitely do shave. It looks scruffy. I know what you mean by "looking like a 16 y.o. boy when shaved", but the truth is, sporting this kind of shitty stubble telegraphs "I'm an insecure guy that tries to look more manly" to women which is even worse. I have the same kind of shitty facial hair and I'm over 30 so I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>16908862
Bingo. I like it! Goes good with your haircut.

Don't listen to the people knocking it for being "Stubble" or "Scruffy." Not every guy has a thick, full beard right away, but yours is well past the scraggly/sparse stage where I would recommend you just shave it for later. I think it provides a good facial balance as it is now.
>>
>>16908923
Thanks, man. I think I'll go like that tonight, then. It's not really a date so I guess it's as good of an opportunity as any to try this out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.