[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ i've been friendzoned in the most hardcore way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: rip-786x305.jpg (91 KB, 786x305) Image search: [Google]
rip-786x305.jpg
91 KB, 786x305
hey /adv/
i've been friendzoned in the most hardcore way possible, any advice i could get out of there?

>develop feelings for very good 9/10 friend of mine
>we talk daily
>go out constantly
>one day she was feeling a bit sad so i told her i really appreciate her in every way
>cheer her up
>tells me she loves me so much
>i thought i scored her
>rinse and repeat for several days
>i felt like asking her out on a date
>at that very moment she posts a pic on instagram
>it was a screenshot of one of our conversations in which i was saying how much i love and care for her
>caption read "you don't often find friends like this"
>>
Go back in time, grow two testicles and ask out women to whom you're attracted straightaway.
>>
>>16908308
you won't m8, move on, a shoulder to cry on is the first thing you offered yourself as , and the first and now surely the first and only possibility she sees you.
>>
>>16908311
>Go back in time, grow two testicles and ask out women to whom you're attracted straightaway.

This and only this.

If you front yourself as a good buddy who will help with all her problems, that's all you're going to be. And she's justified to assume that's what you want to be. It's all you ever showed her.

Think girl is hot? Ask girl out. ASAP. No wuvey dovey feeling exchanges.
>>
>>16908311
>>16908327
>ask a woman out

What does this mean?

Also, is it wrong to initially meet a girl as an acquaintance, but if interest does develop, ask her then?
>>
>>16908359
It means to invite a girl to a one-on-one activity which allows you to get to know one another and flirt.

In general, you should ask he rout as soon as possible. Notice how getting acquainted is built into my description above. The more familiar you become outside of a date, the more you sabotage that process once you eventually get to it.
>>
Just give up OP before you end up hurting yourself in the process.
>>
>>16908308
You lost OP, I bet it hurts doesn't it? The pain of not being able to love the one you felt most connected to? I bet your sick to your stomach and lost a couple nights of sleep over this. So what can you do now? What are you choices? Simple, you use the fuel of this defeat and make yourself stronger, use the pain you feel now as a lesson and a motivation to improve yourself. If you never want to feel this pain, the pain of defeat then find your faults, fix them, and move onto the next girl
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.