[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everyone, Im new here and just came to see if anyone could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hey everyone,
Im new here and just came to see if anyone could relate/solve my problem. so here it goes

I have recently been getting depressed at night. when Im alone or out with friends i just start getting really quiet and don't want to talk with anyone and just sit there. I dont really think its a problem with something in my life because im doing everything i love and im sorrounded by the best people and everythings positive. but i just seem to get really depressed at night because i think of this girl that i really like and i think shes perfect but i can't get a clear message if she likes me or not. What do you think is wrong with me?
Thank you for helping in advance
>>
>>16908073
Maybe it has something to do with this:

>but i just seem to get really depressed at night because i think of this girl that i really like and i think shes perfect but i can't get a clear message if she likes me or not
>>
>>16908077
what should i do with her?
>>
>>16908084
Stop thinking she is perfect, nobody is. Thats one option, other option go talk to her ask her out or if you really got the balls tell her what you think about her en ask what she thinks about you.
>>
>>16908084

Anything. Heck. even raping her is more of an affirmation that just pondering and starting from a distance.

Also, she may seem perfect from a distance, but that's not her true colors, she's probably better or worse as you get to know her.

Shatter your illusions and preconceptions and gain something tangibe -- go talk to her.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.