[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turn-Offs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1445222349738.png (1 MB, 921x898) Image search: [Google]
1445222349738.png
1 MB, 921x898
So this is a general question for everyone, what are you turn offs for a guy, I'm asking both genders but the men will be for potential friend wise and the women potential dating wise.
>>
insecurity
>>
>>16907940
Would you break up with a guy over it?
>>
For men if they :

overuse cell phone
never smile
worship Satan
have coke dick

For girls if they:

have idiotic arm tats
wear fake glasses
are stupid
>>
Being full of shit. Guy here.
>>
>>16907958
I think anon is saying she won't even get with the guy in the first place.
>>
>>1690792
> Boring
> Pushy
> Not intelligent
> Clingy
> Rude

I'm a girl.
>>
>>16907992
Ok I am doing little check off's here and so far so good, i don't seem to be anything that you guys are saying are negative features
>>
>>16907922 a dumb guy and an impulsive guy. If he's the two then I'm more than far gone.
>>
I wouldn't date anyone who browses 4chan to be honest. They have at least one really bad character trait that's an instant red flag.
>>
>>16908015
What trait?
>>
>>16908026
Have you ever met a well adjusted person on 4chan?
>>
>>16908029
Idk anyone from 4chan but I know I'm pretty sweet just some therapy here and there nothing big
>>
>>16908040
Why do you need therapy?
>>
>>16908043 for bipolar reasons
>>
>>16908015
But you're browsing 4chan you hypocrite.
>>
>>16908071
Well, that's definitely a character trait that's a huge red flag so I rest my case.
>>
>>16908075
And? If I was looking for an SO and I met me, I'd reject me but I'm not looking for me, I'm looking for someone well adjusted. I'm not being a hypocrite, I'm being real. Can skinny people only date skinny people? Can black people only date black people?
>>
>>16907922
As a friend, because i'm a guy
>Overly into sport
>Unintelligent
>Doesn't wash enough
>Greasy hair
>Can't put up with dark humour
>Whatever that word for gay-acting but straight is, Kampf?
Those are all red flags, if a guy is any one of these i'll remove myself from his vicinity.
>>
>>16908081
>Whatever that word for gay-acting but straight
Metro
>>
>>16908081
Also any 'Nice guy' because that's always just a faggot-ass act to pump and dump girls.
>>
>>16908079
Both of those are visual things which is what attraction is based on. As well, being black isn't a choice.
>>
>straight male
>red flags for women:
Doesn't want kids
disagreements over how to raise the kids
wants to spend every waking moment together
upset when I don't share her interests, seriously I don't ask you to play civ with me I'm not going to sit through fault in our stars
no booty
>>
Dude here so red flags for friends

>Flamboyant IDGAF if you are gay but being flamboyant is annoying as fuck
>Being a dick or just rude with people
>Puts girlfriend/crush over friends
>Too loud/Active, i like to chill out
>Lier
>Those guys who always forget their wallets at their house, i don't mind paying for shit if i can expect the same from you but it's usually not the case
>>
>>16908015

I never get this stigma. 4chan is just a website. It's not even like some "underground" website like people might have thought back during the heyday of /b/. If you stick to certain boards, most of the people are pretty normal. There's your exceptions with users in all cases, but that goes for any public space.
>>
>>16908081
This is how I feel about women, especially the fucking sport bit.
>>
>if he has more emotional problems than a woman
>acts like wannabe swagfag
>smelly
> depends on his girl to cover him on paying for things like lunch
>>
>>16908079
Fatties shouldn't be fat and race mixing should not occur. So, yes.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.