[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
quick question /adv/ should I wake up my husband with a bj or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Peaches+d1c47_jpg.jpg (28 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
Peaches+d1c47_jpg.jpg
28 KB, 400x397
quick question /adv/

should I wake up my husband with a bj or sex?
why and why not?

>no I won't ask him, it would destroy the surprise
>it's technically rape
>woke him up with a handjob once, he enjoyed it
>made him fuck me while I was half asleep, he enjoyed that too
>>
>>16907776
obviously yes. When I had a gf she would do it sometimes, was pretty sexy
>>
>>16907776

you phrase it like it's a joke that he could accuse you of rape. But if the roles were reversed, it would be no joke at all.
>>
>>16907784
but he can't consent, isn't that kinda creepy?
I'd really like to wake him up with sex but idk, I think maybe it would be weird waking up with him on top of me

>>16907792
I didn't mean that, english is not my first language
that's exactly why I'm asking, actually
>>
bumpan
>>
it IS technically rape

the problem is that all romantic interaction involves a lack of consent at some point by one of the partners. You reach in for a kiss, which is non-consensual until your partner kisses you back. You reach your arm around his shoulders and touch him without his consent. You grab his butt or his junk, but do you ask if it's okay first? Same with waking him up by abusing his genitalia with your mouth. Consent only comes after the fact, and technically all of these things are sexual assault.

Of course in reality that's not actually the case, which is why I need to desperately tell you that you've been brainwashed into an absurdly over-inclusive definition of rape before you start *actually believing* that you're a rapist.

>In order to attract a conviction for forcible rape, force used must be more than that which is necessary for an act of sexual intercourse enabling the overcoming of a victim’s capacity to resist. A person may not be convicted where the facts evidence that a victim did not offer physical resistance, and where there was no sufficient evidence of force to support a conviction
>>
>>16907825
ok, thanks
that's one thing
but do you guys think it would be enjoyable?
>>
>>16907800

Just use your judgment. If he's like most guys, and you're doing something you already know he enjoys, it's quite unlikely that he'd be creeped out, even more unlikely he'd consider it "rape." Assuming you'd stop if he asked you to stop (and unless you're Ronda Rousey, he could probably stop you anyway) I think you could just go for it and he's gonna like it

Interesting question, just for the sake of argument - if he woke you up by doing something sexual to you, would you be creeped out? Would you consider it a violation?
>>
>>16907838
I speak for myself when I say that I would enjoy waking up to either a bj or sex.
>>
>>16907776
Id to bj. Unfortunately when you are sleep your erotic sensors just arent working. Meaning he wont feel much until hes fully awake.
>>
I think the blow job would be best, then having sex. Sex straight up may not work as well but giving a blow job with get him up and then you can fuck him.
>>
>>16907843
>Interesting question, just for the sake of argument - if he woke you up by doing something sexual to you, would you be creeped out? Would you consider it a violation?
I don't think so, I've been thinking a lot about that lately and I think I would join right in
but I can see how things could get weird, it's a thin line. like if I woke up to him pounding my ass full force it would be weird and creepy but if I woke up to him gently fingering me it would be cool
>>
>>16907855

Not OP, but it really isn't difficult. My boyfriend kinda dry-humps me when he's having sex dreams, so it really doesn't take any effort to just kinda pull my pants down a bit and let him in, lol
>>
>>16907846
>>16907853
>>16907855
ok, thanks!

>>16907863
that would be really awesome but my husband doesn't do that
>>
>>16907860

Yeah that's what I mean when I said "use your judgment." I don't think there are many guys alive who wouldn't love to be woken up with a bit of gentle oral attention from their girlfriend, but if you jammed a finger up his ass while he was sleeping he probably wouldn't be too thrilled with it.
>>
ok guise, I think that's it
thanks!
>>
>>16907825
Women can't rape though. Rape is a combination of dominance and sex and since women aren't dominant in the world they can't rape.
>>
It's your fucking husband, why would you have to ask?
>>
>>16907776
>being in a relationship
>even thinking about "consent"

This is what we've come to I guess.
Consent is implied in a relationship. Always. The only time you could ever get rapey (male or female) is if they say no and you continue, and even then it's iffy.

If you disagree you spend too much time on tumblr.

In relation to OP's question, one, guys generally don't think in the terms you are presenting this question in. I know zero guys that aren't the worst kind of numale that would even THINK about consent in relation to their girl doing something to them. Two, think of your favorite thing in the world. Now think of your second favorite. Third, fourth, fifth. Now think about whether or not you'd like to wake up to any of those things happening. Think about whether you'd not be the happiest motherfucker alive, how appreciated you'd feel, how just blatantly awesome it would be if your SO was doing that thing.

Sound like a good idea now?

I'm honestly blown away that women even think these things, much less ask about them.
>>
ask him if he would be ok if you surprised him with a BJ
>>
>bring up sleep sex during regular day conversation
>discuss boundaries
>?????
>PROFIT!

Bam, now you have all the consent you need without having to wake each other up and ask first every time. The magic of communication in a relationship.
>>
Bj then sex. Wouldnt it hurt without lube
>>
My ex loved when I woke him up with bj's. I didn't do it very often but when I did, he thought it was got af.
He'd wake me up with sex almost every day too (even fucked me multiple times when I was passed out cold). In fact, only just a few days ago he woke me up twice by fucking me, and we were already broken up.

But the first time he ever woke me up with actual PIV sex, I felt a little weird because I didn't know if I enjoyed it or not (bad sexual history), but I realised I loved it.
The first time he fucked me and I didn't wake up, he wasn't even going to tell me, but it was kinda obvious when I woke up with cum dripping out of me, and by then he thought he should tell me anyway.

Tbqh, the only time I've ever had a problem with it was when I got blind drunk on my birthday last year and woke up the next morning with absolutely no memory of what had happened. It wasn't until after I went to the bathroom and realised that we'd fucked, when I asked him and he told me what happened. For some reason that's the only time it's ever been an issue for me.

He always says that if I ever wake up horny, I should just give him a bj and/or get on top of him until he wakes up. Basically just fuck him until he can fuck me back properly.

From what I've read before and from conversations I've had, I think quite a lot of men would enjoy it, or at least like the idea of it a lot.

I say go for it.
If your sex life is good, you've been together for a while, and he trusts you, he'll probably really enjoy it. If he's already woken you up with some kind of sex, and he enjoys that, then this is something he may have already wanted or will really enjoy.

If you have doubts about straight up riding his dick while he's asleep, or even giving him a bj, you could just try a hand job one morning. If he likes it, wait a few days and wake him up with a bj, if he likes that, wait another few days and wake him up with sex.

>>16909654
Or you could just do this and make it easier.
>>
also depends on time. if it's 2am and you need to be awake at 5, not a good idea.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.