[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any essay generators or shit like that? Have to write
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1455199532595.jpg (47 KB, 473x424) Image search: [Google]
1455199532595.jpg
47 KB, 473x424
Are there any essay generators or shit like that? Have to write a 3000 words essay in english for university. As a non-native speaker that is kind of difficult for me.
>>
>>16907684

You can pay a ghostwriter for you but it can get expensive if you want a 90-100 mark
>>
>>16907736
where to find a ghost writer?
>>
>>16907747
usually they are in your local campus boards, english department boards, and random people offering to "edit" your essay, where they just write it for you.

There's some professionals online, just google them. If there's like 20 sources, and you have to find your own source, it's more expensive, espcially if there's a lot of required reading.
>>
If there's some risk that you'll end up having to write in english in the future, then you should definitely do it yourself. Lot of foreign students at the university nearby were getting leeway all through their curricula, and after a few semesters started to assume that that's just how it'll always be. All it does is reduce the time constant of your adaptation, though. Instead of picking it up now at a pace that you don't feel is justified but is definitely manageable, bypassing it will end up requiring you to pick it up (a whole language) in one business week because your boss needs that report on his desk by Friday or else those fuckers in Human Resources will be paying you a visit just in time for the weekend. It's not something I would recommend, no matter how much you think you'll just be able to bypass it.

Alternatives:
1) kidnap an english major, keep him trapped in your basement forever, condemned to write all your essays, memos, emails, and text messages for you.
2) when you get out of university, go work in a country that doesn't speak english at all, ever; never return to an english speaking area where your lack of skills might affect your performance. Vacationing in english places is fine, but you will need to pretend not to hear the people who see your writing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.