[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 and a half months ago, i made a post here. It was about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: asd.jpg (17 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
17 KB, 320x180
1 and a half months ago, i made a post here. It was about how lost i was since i had no motivation to study. I ended up surviving the first semester with shitty grades... Now, i'm in the second semester and something weird has happened. During the 1st exams period, i was talking to this girl via facebook. We talked a lot. We supported each other through the stress of the exams. I was starting to be into her but i felt that we didn't really know each other cuz we had only talked face to face like 2 or 3 times casually. When the second semester started, i wanted to be with her irl. In a party that happened almost a month ago, i found her. We spent hours in the cold talking. We ended up only sleeping 40 minutes before the classes in the next morning on a couch together. We didn't kiss, nothing happened but i really liked the time we spent together. That happened on a thursday. Next monday, i took her to a semi-romantic place and we kissed... However, something was feeling off. I liked her but she told me that she didn't know how she felt... that she was confused so i suffered a lot cuz she said something about those kisses being physical. However, next weekend, she told me that i knew it hadn't just been physical and that i just wanted her to say it. I was confused but desu that made me happy. She told me like 3 times during that weekend that she really wanted to go to the cinema soon. So i joined those 2 thoughts and invited her to go to the cinema on monday. We went and she spent the whole time with her head on my shoulder. At some point, she even put my hand in her leg... I was in heaven... In spite of the way she acted, the next day she told me that what happened in the cinema was just us being friends... Again, i was confused and suffering. (continued in the comment)
>>
During the week that followed, we studied together but i acted just like a friend would. Maybe in a cold way. In the next weekend, we spent hours chatting on facebook and she finally said it… She liked me more than like a friend but she didn’t want a relationship. I took it like being friendzone’d. I accepted that. However, the next day, she was acting in a weird way… again. We didn’t really talk all day, but at night, she called me. We talked until 4 or 5 am. She told me that she wanted things to stay the way they were. She even texted me after we talked saying:”I like you a lot”. Goddammit, i’m bad at knowing what other people are feeling but it was particularly hard with her. I continued not knowing how to act towards her so i barely even said hi. Since then, i’ve been studying a lot. It’s stupid… I was really frustrated because i wasn’t able to study for like 4 months. Now, when a girl comes and destroys me emotionally, i can study. That has been making me happy but, at the same time, i’m isolating myself from my really good friends. Me and her haven’t talked much irl or through text but when she texted, i kept the conversation going. 2 days ago, i was the one starting the conversation… I was feeling weird cuz for like 3 or 4 days it was always her talking to me first. During that conversation, she gave me simple answers asked nothing back. Yesterday, she did the same… So, at night, i told her:”When i barely answer your facebook texts, you even text via phone and call me so we talk. When i’m the one saying something, you give me these shitty answers.”. Right now, i’m feeling really crappy… I actually like her… I really like her… fml… i don’t know why i’m making this post... but well… it’s been written.
>>
After i sent that text, we had a fight about never talking again. I wanna text her but i feel like i could just let this be the end.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.