[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant stop cheating my girlfriend. I love her, we have amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1422813192771.jpg (139 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
1422813192771.jpg
139 KB, 736x1024
I cant stop cheating my girlfriend.
I love her, we have amazing sex, we really 'click'.
She is pretty good looking but not really on my par.
I've cheated her for over 4 times now and i cant stop. All i've done i've never felt any connection to the other women and i dont even feel i am doing wrong.
I also never be in contact with "the others" when im with her, but when im alone i slowly slip back to enjoy their attention.
Help.
I dont wanna tell her because i love her and they didnt mean anything to me, but same time i wanna quit and keep her.
>>
Leave her. You don't deserve a secure and loving relationship.
>>
>>16907647
Thread
>>
break up with her.
>>
>>16907641
>I can't stop cheating on my girlfriend
>I love her
Choose one.
>>
>>16907702
>>16907674
>>16907647
Well, this just made me consider getting serious help. I dunno why i cheat, i dont even enjoy it. I know its wrong and i wanna quit because i love her. Maybe im messed up in the brain.
>>
>She is pretty good looking but not really on my par.

If this was really true, you'd just tell her you're sleeping with other people and she'd be okay with it in order to stay with you

having to lie is pathetic
>>
>>16907733
In which case, at some point maybe you will be able to function healthily in a secure and loving relationship. I'd highly recommend you look into getting help, and wish you all the best of luck. But please don't be hurting people in the process. Let her know what's been going on. And then make the effort to get better for her or any future romantic endeavor.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.