[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has broke up with her boyfriend 2 months ago. They've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: ex.png (393 KB, 356x591) Image search: [Google]
ex.png
393 KB, 356x591
My girlfriend has broke up with her boyfriend 2 months ago. They've been together for 3 years.

Yet she told me face to face that she still thinks about him which means she probably have feelings for him.

One thing you should know, this guy was a motherfucker he treated her like shit.

She was doing everything he asked yet she refuses everything I ask.

I need help to know what to do, we've been dating since a months but we know each other for 6 month.

Any help would be useful, be straightforward... i'm really desperate here
>>
She's on the rebound. You're the rebound guy
>>
When this happened to me it turned into a huge mess of a relationship for us. Same amount of time together and everything.
>>
>>16907570
Did you spend time with her or not ? Because for me it's whenever i ask something, she says no. And when we see each others she hates it i can see it in her eyes
>>
>>16907583
Yes I spent time with her. Before during and after she broke up with him. Then again when they were back together. He was kinda crazy paranoid though. He barged into my house once and fought with me months after I swore her off. I guess they had a fight.

Like the other guy said. You might be the rebound guy unfortunately. If she has plans to get back with him, you'll probably figure it out pretty fast if she starts getting distant.
>>
>>16907599
And by spent time with her I meant I was in an actual relationship when they broke up. But when she showed signs of going back I didn't like it.
>>
>>16907603
The problem is, this girl says she loves me. How can you love someone and think about your ex, is that common among the girl's community or wtf ?
>>
>>16907669
>How can you love someone and think about your ex

its a normalfag thing, yeah. Having a connection with someone doesn't preclude having a connection with someone else, if humans were only able to form connections with one person society wouldn't function very well.
>>
>>16907744
Well when you love someone, you love him 100%. If not, it's called catchy feelings,not love.
>>
>she told me face to face that she still thinks about him
So dump her. Or regret it when she's the one who dumps you.
>>
>>16907544
Been there. Won't end well. Enjoy the sex and such, but know it won't lead to a LTR.
>>
>>16908013
I'm not in there for the sex and such but because i have a lot of respect and strong feelings for her. I lost my virginity to her. It means a lot. Also, I believe that we can turn a bad situation in to a good one with patience. But maybe i'm wrong ... i'm willing to listen to any point of view here. Thank you all
>>
>>16907544
This
>>16907568
You're the rebound guy. And her bitch boy honestly:
>She was doing everything he asked yet she refuses everything I ask.
NO TY!!!! BYE BYE>>>>DOOR
>>
>>16907941

You can't love more than one person?
>>
>>16908122

Just because it means a lot to, doesn't mean it means a lot to her.
>>
OP, I'm sorry to say I fully share other Anons' opinion.
You're a rebound to her.
Please reread what you wrote yourself:
> .. this guy was a motherfucker he treated her like shit.
> She was doing everything he asked yet she refuses everything I ask.

My advice is this: you should go your separate ways and spare yourself a whole lot of grief
>>
>>16908162

No, my heart is loyal, so is my brain.
>>
>>16908220

You can be loyal to more than one if everyone on board is into the arrangment.

Do you love your friends and family?
>>
I'm going to disagree with the majority of anons in this thread and say...it's not necessarily a rebound.

People don't just end relationships randomly. They tend to distance themselves from their partner over time. Although some people do rebound and hop from relationship to relationship, it doesn't mean that everybody has to wait a certain period before meeting somebody new.

It's a really good sign that she has been honest with you about her ex. If she had lingering feelings for him, she probably wouldn't have brought it up.

I was in a similar situation. I was with somebody, the relationship wasn't that great and realised I had feelings for someone else. I ended the relationship with them, had a short recovery period (because by this time, I already felt like the relationship had been over for some time) and then decided to start seeing this other person. It wasn't to cover anything up, it wasn't because I couldn't be single, it was just because I knew my feelings for them were genuine and I'd already had the time to come to terms with my previous relationship ending.

Obviously be careful. If she continues to mention him, spends a lot of time with him and so on, I'd probably be a bit more concerned. However, there's absolutely no reason you shouldn't enjoy a relationship with her.
>>
>>16908238
I seriously hope you don't love your mom same way you love your girlfriend ..... I know this is 4chan but well, don't push it ^^
>>
A girl is talking to you about her ex. You're dating her voluntarily.

Two idiots.
>>
one thing you should know, she cheated on her boyfriend because of her feelings for me and mine for her. >>16908285
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.