[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna talk to my ex i wanna be friends with him i miss him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2iabomh.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2iabomh.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
I wanna talk to my ex
i wanna be friends with him
i miss him
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
what do
fuckckkckckck he was an asshole to me he never loved me,,,,,eeee
>>
Ask him what he really wanted and see if that meshes with you. Maybe he just wanted to fuck a friend or have regular sex. Then fwb is OK right?
>>
>>16907381
he has someone else
>>
Do something that takes your mind off him. If he was an asshole to you, he is an ex for a good reason. Don't be weak.
>>
>>16907374
Wait it out until you've got a clearer mind. Then make a decision. Masturbate if you need to.

No one cares; this is your decision. Do you want to fuck up your life for a bit of familiarity/ comfort?
If you don't know the answer: Wait.
>>
>>16907383
Doesn't sound like being friends with him is good for him.
>>
>>16907374
OP simple question, if you really want to be friends again, do you think your mature enough and mentally stable enough to see them together. like if you hangout he will most likely bring her along and they will cuddle and you will get ignored, or if you just talk can you handle if he starts talking about how amazing his girl is and what they did or whatever? Think long term for this, it hurts now but if you can focus all your willpower and not talk for like a week straight then you will lose your urge. You just sound lonely it will pass
>>
You don't want to be friends with him, you want to be around him in the hope that you can build the relationship up again. It's not healthy for either of you and you need to focus on cutting all contact and recovering.

Don't speak to him, don't see him, and if you still feel the need to be friends with him in six months then get back in touch.

Protip: you won't want to.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.