[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I almost never visit /adv/ but this time I'm nerveous as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Pixels.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pixels.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
I almost never visit /adv/ but this time I'm nerveous as fuck, I'm starting a new job in a fast food restaurant in exactly 2 hours and I don't know what to do when I'm doing nothing.

I don't want to spend most of the day standing waiting and waiting for orders or asking random employees what to do now, does anyone can give me advice in how these restaurants work when you are supposed to do "anything that requires your presence" ??

Pic unrelated
>>
they'll train you, you're not expected to know what to do right away and if you're doing something wrong they'll tell you

be prepared to hate your job and your life btw
>>
Shit man, you wish you had some free time. If you have a free time, you clean up shit. Standard routine in all restaurant business - nothing to do = cleaning time.
>>
>>16907361
I have sent proposals to many fast food places but this is the first ones that didn't tell me the first day will be training but instead an "evaluation" to see how well I do in the job
>>
>>16907363
And what do I do if someone's already cleaning?
>>
>>16907361
>>16907365
Also I'm already prepared for the shitty life, I'm going to do like 9 hours 6 days a week
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.