[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desperate with poop-obsessive fiancée
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (39 KB, 310x208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 310x208
My fiancée is obsessed with poop . She has OCD though and she gets professional help but still it can't seem to get better. Since she was a child she has been playing with her feces and she always felt the need to show it to other people. She can't go if I'm not watching her and sometimes she even does stuff with her poop like pooping in a bowl or examining it and she loves crapping in hidden public spots. Anyways, the counselor told me to let her for two months and she will eventually get tired of it (that's how it works for obsessive people) but in these two months things are getting worse . She even started being into scat and she wants to get sexual with it. I have been with her for two years now but she never asked me to practise scat with her or have two inches away from steaming shit. I love her and I want to help her and I'm seeking for advise before I get really desperate . I don't want to leave her .
>>
Taste that yummy steaming turd and you both will be happy.
>>
Maybe you need to learn to appreciate it.
>>
I don't want to shame anyone for what they're into or anything if they're not hurting other people, BUT a this is Fucking nasty bro I'm pretty open and accepting but if my girl was into poop like this I would just end it. I'd be like I'm sorry babe I love you but this is just too intense.
>>
File: love_poop_anime.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
love_poop_anime.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>pic related
If you love her this is nothing.
>>
>>16907314

This cannot be real life
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 200x253
>>
>>16907314
Low quality bait
>>
Why would you even make her your fiancé, let alone your girlfriend?
Nice b8 m8
>>
File: 1335319715639.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1335319715639.gif
858 KB, 240x228
Fuck that shit (not literally) and run for the hills nigger.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.