[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
Hi 4Chan.. I'm a user from /b/ but they didn't have anything to say.. So I seek this board for help here's the story.
I woke up this morning at 7:50 to hear my mom scream and brother crying. My dad has been abusing her again after stopping for 3 years.. I panicked and got a bat in my room and I hit him in the side (not hard enough to do serious damage but enough to keep em down for a few minutes) I don't know if what I did was irrational.. God I just keep thinking of it.. So /adv/ what was I did wrong or right? It's now 9AM he got up 2 hours ago..
>>
I don't think what you did was wrong. The bastard was abusing your mother and brother. I mean I think that I'd do the same thing if I was in your situation.
>>
Should have broken some ribs.
No I don't really know anything about this situation. I'm just feeling mad at abuse. Tough shit.
>>
>>16907085
You feel guilty just because it was your father, you did what any rational person would do
>>
Your dad is probably going to kill you OP. Sleep with one eye open
>>
>>16907085
This is really sad. I forget sometimes that 4chan isn't full of people from happy, good families. There are a ton of people here because their lives are shit. It's really a bummer to know this stuff happens.

OP, you did what you did. I probably would have done the same. Don't feel bad about the action. Just realize it isn't enough and it won't solve anything. You need to convince your mom she needs to get help. Do some research for her, so she doesn't have to. She likely has no idea what to do. Look up some resources for battered women.
>>
>>16907453

You think you're better than me? You're not better than me, I don't care how nice your family is. Don't fucking come in here and tell me how to feel and how I should treat my abused mother, you have no fucking idea
>>
You did fine, but you didn't follow through. I don't mean murder him, I mean call the police and have bis wife beating ass locked up.
>>
>>16907085
REEEEEEEE NO ONE NO ONE NO ONE TALKS ABOUT /b/ REEEEEEE NORMIE LEAVE
>>
You did the right thing Op. You protected your family.
>>
/adv/ I'm fairly certain he's not looking for moral justification.
Anyone knows the dad should be dead. But there's more pressing issues like how he will respond etc.

I don't know about this situation. Just think the thread seems to be going in the wrong direction. My guess (to be clear, it's nothing more) is that since there was such a long break in the violence the bat may have put him back there. If he's just a mean spirited person then there had to be some reason he didn't just keep going with the abuse during those years.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.