[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a place I know has no cameras or security system. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1454561028326.jpg (560 KB, 772x1294) Image search: [Google]
1454561028326.jpg
560 KB, 772x1294
There is a place I know has no cameras or security system. I know the safe combo, and if they have changed it, the safe is small enough to just take. Wouldn't be more than 5k In there. I live pretty far away from this place. I could really use the money, and the owners are fucking loaded, so one set of deposits is nothing to them. Should I do? Or not do?
>>
>>16907049
If you have to ask, especially if you have to ask 4chan of all places then no, it isn't worth it for you.

If you were the right kind of man for the job you'd allready have the cash in your pocket. You haven't though, because you actually care about this, which means it's going to be much to hard for you.

Imagine you have the safe right now, on your table at home. You've got it open, you go to lift out the cash - and your doorbell rings. What happens? If your answer is anything other than "cold chills up my spine and a feeling of overwhelming terror" your just lying to yourself. Over time that feeling will subside a bit, but it'll never go away. Every time someone comes to the door, when your phone rings from an unknown number, when there's a cop behind you on the road, there's all kinds of things are going to trigger that response.

Honestly, it's going to be more stressful than betting your grandmothers life on a horse race. If you were talking about a life changing sum of money that you could secure in a way that you could still access it when you got out of prison it might be worth it but for $5k it just isn't worth the hassle.
>>
>>16907049
Don't do it.
The benefit and the risk isn't worth the payoff.
Especially since you're hesitant to begin with, you'll probably have underlying guilt.

Do you absolutely need the money for something, or are you just like "hey maybe I could get some extra cash??"
>>
i'm guessing the reason you now the code is because you know the person.

unless you're an ultra autist who saw the exact code entered in the safe without them ever seeing your face, you'll be a prime suspect.

honestly you'd be much more successful at randomly mugging people.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.