[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean if she spends hours with me during week when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
What does it mean if she spends hours with me during week when we're both at uni but hardly text me when we go home at weekends? Just this wednesday we went to see Saul's son and headed to our fav bar, we stayed there until 6 a.m., she told me she could never managed to stay with anyone else this long. We had fun and laughs as always when we go somewhere but the thing that she rarely text me back is weird. When we at uni and I text her asking if she wanna go out for a cig she always says yes.

I'm confused.
>>
Some people aren't big texters and would rather talk in person
>>
>watching Saul's son with a cutie

I'm jelly
>>
>>16906943
What you got in that tank? Is that a sword plant? Your girl is home with her friends and family, don't sweat it, but I need to know about your set up back there...
>>
Some people just look way less on their cellphones than others. She might just be busy, working, with friends, or family.

When I go to my parents lately, and I take a walk with my mom or something, sometimes I leave my phone home too for as long as 3 hours or something or just put it in a hole and don't respond on anything for the whole day.
>>
>>16907272
It's from the bar we spent the nights together. I really don't know, just some fish and plants.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.