[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm scared I might have diabetes. I keep eating junk food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1427427552398.jpg (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1427427552398.jpg
7 KB, 251x251
I'm scared I might have diabetes. I keep eating junk food and 4000 calories in snacks. After I eat I feel really sick. I also feel constantly anxious like I can't breathe. I don't have a doctor so I can't get tested. How bad is diabetes?
>>
>>16906597
just stop eating like a retard.
>>
i'm sorry you're so stupid
>>
If you don't mind going without a foot, not too bad
>>
>>16906597
Diabetes isn't that bad and when you start having looks amputated it's like instant zero effort weight loss.
>>
It's actually kind of a myth that eating lots of sugar alone will give you diabetes. The biggest issue is being obese, and especially carrying fat around the belly. It releases some kind of hormone that messes us with your insulin levels.

If you're pounding soft drinks with lots of sugar in them and going overboard on the candy you can build up a tolerance to insulin (because your body has to release a lot in sudden bursts), but it's not that likely you're going to get diabetes unless you almost intentionally try to.

That is assuming you're not fat. If you're fat you could very well be on the diabetes train. You won't find many skinny people with diabetes that weren't born with it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.