[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/ I have this story to tell and I wanna hear some opinions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160225_214046.jpg (921 KB, 2000x2873) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160225_214046.jpg
921 KB, 2000x2873
So /adv/ I have this story to tell and I wanna hear some opinions. Last night there was some party, drinking games and everything and some cute girl had to kiss every guy in the room for extra points, including me. She's single, by the way. Now after the kiss it's like I'm obsessed, I keep thinking about her. Thinking about her as in I wanna try hooking up or fucking her, I don't know. I've been kissed by other girls at drinking games before, but this feels like it should go on further than just a simple kiss. What should I do?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>16906258

You're reading too much into this. It was a drunken moment of passion and she probably doesn't even remember your face.

I mean, that doesn't mean it's out of the realm of possibility, but this isn't a good start to things, her kissing every guy in the room. I'd try to think about her less.
>>
>>16906273
I usually overthink things, so maybe you are right.
>>
>>16906273
Oh and also she surely remembers my face, we belong in the same frat and college.
>>
>>16906328
She... Belongs to the same frat as you? Do you even frat?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.