[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my friends just had a baby boy, and they decided not to get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: cute-animal-blanket-9.jpg (49 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
cute-animal-blanket-9.jpg
49 KB, 550x367
my friends just had a baby boy, and they decided not to get it circumcised. Why wouldn't they do it? Circumcised penises are better in every way.
>>
>>16906256
>>16905832

Exhibit A. In many cases it mangles the penis and removes functions like the gliding motion, there's the issue of leaving enough skin to masturbate and the fact that keratinisation of the glans takes place.

There is literally no ways a circumcised penis is better, thats like saying removing someone's eyelids is beneficial. You are buying into the hype.
>>
>Why wouldn't they do it?
Because they don't want to and people have different opinions, not everyone thinks mutilating the genitals of their children is a good idea.
>>
>>16906256
Nice bait
>>
File: No, problem here.png (2 KB, 210x195) Image search: [Google]
No, problem here.png
2 KB, 210x195
>>16906256
>I am concerned about the penis of a friend's infant son meeting my personal penis standards.
>>
>>16906256
>circumcised
>better in every way

I don't know about that lol
>>
I'm not circumcised, and my girlfriend had never been with a natural guy before... She was hesitant at first, but then started to really like the way my penis was. She started to talk more about how she liked it and how its just generally good. She said she probably would never go back.
Here's the issue, we're talking about getting married soon, and she wants kids (i sort of do to) a while ago when we talked about it, she said that if we had a boy she definitely wanted him circumcised? she didn't have any real logical reasons for it or arguments for it when i said i was against it. I tried sharing facts and stuff with her, and she basically agreed with them, and said she likes how my penis is, but she still is very much in favor of circumcising our son (who isn't born/conceived/may not have one). what do i do? what is up with that??
>>
>worrying about the state of a baby's penis

I think you got bigger problems son
>>
File: 1454314827414.jpg (7 KB, 213x242) Image search: [Google]
1454314827414.jpg
7 KB, 213x242
>>16909056
She sounds retarded as fuck quite honestly, are you sure you want to breed with this bitch?

Be a man and put your foot down. If she wants to do that, tell her you'll have kids with someone else.
>>
medfag here. There is literally no benefit to circumcision. America is pretty much the only country in the world that practices in regular genital mutilation (yes, it is classified as that) for non-religious reasons. It started not for supposed hygiene reasons (which if you shower regularly there are none) but instead began as a way to hope to stop masturbation. There are incredibly few situations where a circumcision is deemed medically necessary and often causes more harm than good.
>>
>>16906256
Oh my! where did I put my crystal ball last?

Hum idk maybe ask them?!

Amirite guys?
Guys?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 252x256
>>
>>16909257
This. It's why I didn't get my kid circumcised.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.