[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 226x170) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 226x170
I need help with a girl who doesn't like me. She doesn't look at me or touch anything I touch but I like her. What do I do? I think she's been telling lies about me too. She does not want anything to do with me.
>>
What did u do anon?
>>
The first time I saw her I started doing stupid stuff but made her laugh before. She was talking to a friend and she said I said I want to have sex but that was not true. Now I think she likes for good friend.
>>
She was texting him on Kik when I was next to him
>>
Quit while you're ahead
>>
This is the thread I was looking for. Don't worry about her because she probably is NOT worth it. I've been trying to woo over this lady who I just started working with and after but so many attempts to show that I'm capable of a bright future together and only putting her thoughts first you have to realize "one man's trash may be another man's treasure" but you simply can't polish a piece of shit. If she wants to be a dramatic and distant waste of heart you need to stop wasting your time time beating yourself down just because she has problems.
>>
Had a kek, OP.

She's disgusted by you. If she doesn't touch anything you touch you have wicked B.O. or you dress like a slob. If this is not the case, you are literally 13 years old.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.