[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help with life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 447x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 447x446
I've been contemplating suicide or running away all week and i dont know what to do. I've lost all of my friends and have become a loner once again... I've delt with emotional abuse from my step dad for almost as long as my mother has been married to him. I go to a counselor but i get too afraid to speak up about a lot of things. I have one friend who kind of helps me but i feel like our friendship will end soon. I get stressed a lot in school and i have nervous breakdowns a lot. My mother always yells at me too because of school related things and makes the stress even worse. I kind of feel like sometimes they probably dont give a shit about me, i was a mistake and i feel like they just gave up with me. I just want my life to be better.
>>
>>16905759
>I go to a counselor but i get too afraid to speak up about a lot of things.

So you like wasting your money?

> I have one friend who kind of helps me but i feel like our friendship will end soon

With the information you provided, it seems this is all in your head. Talk to the counselor about this AND the abuse.

OP, seriously man.
>>
>>16905772
My mom put me in it
I'll talk to him about it.
>>
>>16905759

ask yourself what you're trying to escape from.

ask yourself why you're afraid to talk to a paid professional listener.

ask yourself why someone who doesn't give a shit about you would yell at you for underperforming and pay money for you to talk to someone other than them about problems you probably have with them instead of talking about it with them in the first place. Seems like alot of effort for someone to not give a shit about you.
>>
>>16906383
Yeah seems like she just doesn't know how to quite express her feelings in a gentle way.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.