[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it possible to find a tall good looking guy who works out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: TSM-bjergsen-2015Summer.jpg (122 KB, 580x400) Image search: [Google]
TSM-bjergsen-2015Summer.jpg
122 KB, 580x400
is it possible to find a tall good looking guy who works out here and there and is smart and is not a complete douchebag?
>>
Of course it is. I've met lots of guys like that in my life.
>>
>>16905656
>first two things in list are uncontrollable
>last things in the list are

I imagine those first two are the most important. Ok, well good, but you better be fit as fuck and hotter than shit with great tits.
>>
File: tfwnochad.jpg (63 KB, 331x332) Image search: [Google]
tfwnochad.jpg
63 KB, 331x332
fuck off slut
>>
>>16905656
>>16905677

Girls say
>I just can't find these great guys! Do they even exist?

What they really mean is
>All the good guys chose other women and they're not single anymore... huh... but I'm a top-tier woman, right? I deserve a top-tier guy, don't I? It's just... I don't get why they aren't picking me...
>>
>>16905677
LOL dumb bitch been surfing tumblr too much.
>>
Yes. Its just unlikely, those traits are uncommon all together, and if theu are all present they make getting a real relationship super simple. Add in that you can't lure the type of guy you are describing astary and you are fishing for unicorns.
>>
>>16905685
Nah, most of them don't want a girl to put a fake dick in their butt.
>>
>>16905679
good argument
more doritos?
>>
>>16905703
and we dont want a loser that isnt smart fair game
>>
do girls find the guy in op attractive?
>>
>>16905685
id say im pretty top tier and most guys irl would agree
>>
>>16905714
hes just some league of legends gamer i had saved in my pictures
>>
>>16905718

Except, apparently, for the tall good-looking ones who work out a bit and are smart and are not complete douchebags
>>
>>16905703
Yep that is true, sexual deviance makes it hard to find stable relationships. Still very possible, but the same situations that breed a stable partner tend to breed more valilla perversions.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x627
That's just me. But I'm broken gl OP.
>>
>>16905728

>the same situations that breed a stable partner tend to breed more vanilla perversions.

I don't really find that to be true
>>
>>16905738
It's a very blanket statement, and not in anyway meant as an absolute. I've meet plenty of kinky people who are both good people and come from stable situations. I've just also noticed that the biggest problem they run into when trying to find a good partner is finding someone who isn't a jackass while having the same sexuality. I assume its a numbers problem as opposed to any sexuality breeding better people or lifestyles determining sexuality.
>>
>>16905750

I guess I just disagree with the idea that partners need to have the exact same kinks to have a good relationship and a satisfying sex life. With my girlfriend it's often more of a "we'll do your thing tomorrow if we can do my thing tonight" type of deal. But every partner I've ever had who actually enjoyed sex and wasn't all weird about it was "kinky" in some way or another. I think compatibility is more about general open-mindedness and willingness to go all-out for your partner even if it isn't your absolute favorite activity
>>
>>16905761
I'd have to know what you and her trade off on, but I qualify what you described as a pretty normal non kinky sex life. I think without establishing kink levels, we might be talking different languages.
>>
>>16905656
Ye. I'm fortunate enough to have snagged one.
>>
File: 1455456997085.jpg (479 KB, 1099x1195) Image search: [Google]
1455456997085.jpg
479 KB, 1099x1195
>>16905718
>>16905726
Apparently.
Fuck off with your stupid thread op, don't know why the fuck you made it.
>>
Fuck you. How is height so important? I don't fucking get it. Attractiveness makes sense, but height?
>>
>male
>want the same as ops troll post but girl
>aside from crush I had when I was 13 haven't met a girl like that
>go nuts over how unlikely it all is, especially since IQ/EQ bell curve is so narrow for women.
>5'10" so just king of manlets, poor social skills and face
It's just not happening. I've considered contacting that old crush. She was really smart, nice and not too attractive (so there's hope, I don't mind at all). Wasn't showing any sign of stopping. Just didn't make my move so it shouldn't be a closed door right?
>>
>>16905805
Same.i think my advantage is that he doesn't know he's handsome
>>
>>16907238
when will they learn.
>>
>>16905656
There are plenty of us.

In all likelihood, we're purposely avoiding girls like you.
>>
Where does one find a tall and good looking gay guy?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.