[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I put two extra tickets to a college basketball game on Craigslist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: QXNbCnq.jpg (644 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
QXNbCnq.jpg
644 KB, 1520x2688
So I put two extra tickets to a college basketball game on Craigslist earlier this week and yesterday I got a call inquiring about them. I had them listed for $75 each and I agreed with Mr. Extremely Country Accent on $70 apiece.

The deal was we were to meet at the Circle K on Glenn this morning. So I called him about 20 minutes ago and we agreed to meet. So I drive up to the Circle K and there are two guys selling tickets on the corner. One walks up to me and says "What you got?" I said, "I'm suppose to meet a guy and sell my tickets to him."
Him: How much do you want for them.
Me: $70 each but like I said I already agreed to sell them to someone else.
Him: Well we aren't even getting face value** for them.
Me: Ok

He walks over to his friend. Friend walks up to car.

Friend: Hey, you talked to me on the phone.
Me: Ok cool, so here are your tickets.
Friend: We aren't even getting face value for them.
Me: Ok. So that will be $140 for both of them.
Friend: I can't give you that much. I couldn't even you $40 a piece for them.
Me: But we agreed you would pay me $70 for them.
Friend: I can't. I could probably give you $30 each.
Me: No
/me drives away.

Needless to say, I'm pretty fucking livid. Kickoff is in 4 hours and now I have to try to relist them.

I have his cellphone number (305) 904-6303. I would like to sign him up for as many annoying things as possible.Anyone know of any good websites or any other ideas?
>>
File: 1453474157340.jpg (687 KB, 936x4798) Image search: [Google]
1453474157340.jpg
687 KB, 936x4798
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.