[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x547
>be me, ugly, non talented.
>girl that's actually hot admits she would date me if she wasn't dating someone else
>we tell each other that we love one the other each night, talk everyday
>find out she's moving, stopped talking to me all of the sudden
>really miss her, not sure what I'm gonna do without her
>only chance for a relationship I have and probably will have for quite some time
>not sure if she's ignoring or if she just hasn't been able to talk cause moving
>she's been close to breaking up with her BF
>been really suicidal lately, haven't told her because I didn't want to worry her

Do I have a chance, or do I need to start moving on?
>>
Move on. And never tell a girl you're depressed or suicidal. They'll lose all respect for you.
>>
Tell her you're suicidal. Tell her that being with her romantically is the only way you can envision being able to go on without ending your life.

If she doesn't cave, go to her new place with a knife, and slam on her door until she comes out and sees its you. Take out your knife and drag it across your bare chest, deep enough to draw plenty of blood but superficial enough not to do any real harm

Tell her you need her and that you'll do something crazy if she doesn't let you in
>>
>>16905562

I'm trying to get into a relationship, not a mental institution... Thanks for the effort though.
>>
>>16905542
Hey guess what? You're ugly, non-talented, and also a giant piece of shit!

Maaybe find a girl that isn't taken and considering being a cheating whore for extended periods of time?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.