[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Transfer to a new school this semester >In a completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1453941607551.jpg (20 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1453941607551.jpg
20 KB, 500x404
>Transfer to a new school this semester
>In a completely new state
>This coming week is my Spring Break
>All my friends are leaving town, haven't known them long enough to ask to come along
>Hometown is thousands of miles away
>Limited funds because college
>Also under 21
How do I entertain myself this week?
>>
masturbate
>>
>>16905563
I already did that.
Any ideas for the other 23 hours of the day?
>>
In a similar boat.

>Transfer this semester
>Far from home
>Spring Break this week
>All my new friends are gone, too new to go with them.
>No money

I happen to be over 21 though so I've been bar hopping. You're not missing much. It can be horribly depressing. Alone-in-a-crowded-room feeling.
>>
>>16905568
go outside
>>
>>16905568
>other 23 hours
Clearly you are not masturbating hard enough.

Just try to make it through the week without killing yourself. If you do, you can look back at that week you finally turned your life around.
>>
>>16905511
Watch anime
>>
>>16905511
>>16905609
Grad students are usually still on campus. This is your chance to score with that qt TA.
>>
>>16905634
Maybe this is a good time to develop some new fetishes, eh?
>>
How much money are you willing to spend this week anon? I promise I can give you an amazing week if you just tell me how much you are willing to spend.
>>
>>16905689
Eh, I'd drop a couple bucks. Tell me.
>>
>>16905696
>couple bucks

Like what? $20?
>>
>>16905702
I have plenty of money saved if it's something good enough.
>>
>>16905711
not the dude you're talking to but find the cutest girl on campus after everyone's left (she's probably just as lonely and bored as you) and just walk up and tell her you want to take her sky diving

she's going to laugh and ask if you're serious, at that point just say nevermind and start walking away
>>
>>16905731
FUCKING THIS

Sorry OP but I'll also be taking this tip of advice.
>>
>>16905711
Alright here is what you do.

>Saturday
Take this day off to catch up on some shows you've missed out or haven't been watching recently. I may even suggest anime because that shit gets intense with such a fictional plot. As well you can go outside early in the morning and do what you want with the day. It's a day off. Then you go to bed at a decent time.

>Sunday
Go church hopping. You don't have to be religious or follow your strict doctrine but try finding a church that is going to have "fellowship" to get yourself in for some free grub. usually they don't have fellowship on this week. But just grasp the idea of religion in mind.

>Fucking Monday
Starbucks. Find a girl. Trade info. Or go home and watch some TV. Go home nap. Wake up for lunch eat. For dinner, try a new place and order the appetizer. Workout at the college gym. Create your own schedule to workout this week. get healthier.

>Tuesday
Look forward to getting the Maverick burger from Texas Burger. Ask the girl if she would like some too. They are half priced. You can eat it after you workout or take it home and watch some more TV

>Wednesday
GO OUTSIDE AND DO SHIT OUTSIDE. FIND NEWER FRIENDS OR THE HOT CHICK JUST GO OUTSIDE AND TRY NOT TO SPEND A SINGLE MINUTE INSIDE. or workout

>Thursday
Smoke weed

>Friday
There has to be a party tonight. Take some cough meds and go to sleep, wake up, party. Invite the chick bruh.

>Saturday
Do it again.

If all else doesn't please you. Surf 4chan.
>>
>>16905803
Not a bad idea. Thanks, Anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.