[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long one. I'm in college but I'd rather be working.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 3467.jpg (122 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
3467.jpg
122 KB, 540x540
Long one. I'm in college but I'd rather be working. Only reason I'm here is because my parents want me to be, but I feel bad about dropping out. That's what my plan is at the end of the semester. I'd rather find work and save up fully before coming back. Money is always a concern, no matter what. Right now I only have enough to last until the end of May.

Little backstory as to why I feel bad about leaving, but better if I do.
>Depressed, now 21 year old virgin
>Couldn't get laid with prostitute
>Realised my emotions are fucking with my ability to fuck
>In a frat, so there's lots of drinking and smoking
>This does not help and adds fuel to my past suicidal thoughts
>Third time was the charm
>Shot myself through the left lung, missed my heart
>Only one bullet so I had to bleed out or suffocate
>about 5 minutes from death, I change my mind
>call an ambulance, wake up next day I'm fine
>Fast forward to getting back in school
>In dorms for now
>only 3 classes for recovery
>I've now failed all of them
>I know the statistics that I might try again
>I want to try in school, I promised my parents I'd give it the ol' college try
>I just want to work
>Primarily in the marijuana industry, against my parents wishes
>No not because I want to get high all the time
>I only do it once every two weeks, with edibles of course
>Though they can't say much since it's so soon after my suicide attempt
>I will drop out, there's no point in staying in, I guess I just wanted to get his off my chest
>>
You're supposed to shoot your head not your chest retard. Jesus Christ how much of an idiot are you?
>>
>>16905516
I chose the chest because I wanted to bleed out. And yeah, obviously I'm not book smart.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.