[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do about unwanted erections in public? I work a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
What should I do about unwanted erections in public? I work a pretty strenuous job with very little breaks, so often times whenever I find the urge to use the bathroom, I need to hold it until there's an opportunity to find a restroom. The problem, as most you guys know, is that with all that pressure and blood rushing to my 'area', it'll cause an erection that can be difficult to hide. So, what can I do to prevent or conceal this? I wear boxers that are a bit too small for me, should I switch to ones that fit my size better? Or maybe briefs would provide more support and hold things together better? I rarely even get the privacy to tuck it into my waistband, and taking more frequent bathroom breaks is out of the question, as I legitimately do take them as many times as I can get.
>>
http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/bonerhiding/
>>
>>16905435
That's pretty funny, but not very helpful in my situation.
>>
Tense the big muscles in your body, like your legs and your pecs/lats. They'll sap blood from downstairs.
>>
>>16905484
This sounds good, but I'm not /fit/ enough to flex anything on my torso, unless sucking in my gut counts. The leg thing sounds perfect, though!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.