[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck my FUCKING life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: nightmarefuel100yardstare.png (2 MB, 800x1030) Image search: [Google]
nightmarefuel100yardstare.png
2 MB, 800x1030
All of the women who have had a crush on me in the past (fucking hell it feels childish to say 'crush') have been fucking horrendous pieces of dogshit, at least in one or many obvious aspect. Not saying I'm perfect, but how come the unshowered Jimmithy McFaggotscum over there gets the cute girl, when all I get coming to me is the bottom of the damn barrel? Every time, every damn time. Women really have no idea how hard getting a mate as a man is. For some it's not hard; but for all, it is a chance of luck.
>>
And nobody gives a fuck.

YOU are the horrendous piece of dogshit, bitch.
>>
>>16905121
>but how come the unshowered Jimmithy McFaggotscum over there gets the cute girl, when all I get coming to me is the bottom of the damn barrel?
Maybe that's what's in your league.
>>
>>16905121
Ah, another
>It's not my fault women don't like me
>stuck up cunts
>Meme noises
>I'm shifting the blame to everyone but me
Threads
>>
>>16905121
Obviously there is something about you - I'm guessing your attitude - that repels all women except those so desperate they'll settle for anything.
>>
you're just gonna get typical responses that it's your fault

and it is but it's because you don't ask any girls out
the girls that go after guys are nasty 100% of the time
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.