[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unrequited love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 598x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 598x292
I'm in love with a guy and he doesn't know. Gotta keep it that way or lose him as a friend too probably. I hate all the pretty cis girls he hangs out with.

Thinking of finding some craigslist guy to spend a night with. Maybe I just need to get this out of my system?
>>
Want to talk about it?
>>
>>16905118
Yeah kinda.
>>
>>16905131
ok, up for some time

try aZefter. kik, ok?
>>
>>16905111
> pretty cis girls

Kill yourself tranny. The reason he will never love you is that you will never be a real woman.
>>
>>16905191
Obviously that's why. Doesn't make it any less painful. Kinda makes it MORE painful desu.

You're probably joking about wanting me to die but I'm seriously considering it.
>>
>>16905203
Whats your first name?
>>
>>16905207
Why?
>>
>>16905218
I think I may be the one you're referring to
>>
>>16905237
Well you're wrong sorry. Mine doesn't even know I like him.
>>
>>16905244
Oh, maybe I could be yours tonight?
>>
>>16905249
You don't want me. Boys never want me.
>>
>>16905251
I bet you're lovely, don't be so hard on yourself
>>
>>16905251
Not even gay boys?
>>
Thread kinda made me feel worse from when I started. Damn :(
>>
>>16905260
Dunno. Probably too fem now for gay boy. And too masculine for straight.
>>
How about you give us more info. Also you were a boy once. You know how their brain works. Why not just use that empathy you have and figure out how he'd like to hear about it.
>>
>>16905279
>Also you were a boy once.
and now he's a man
>>
>>16905284
Whatever, you get my point. His acting a girl doesn't change what experience he has.
>his acting
It feels right but part of me says it isn't because it's unusual.
English is my second language so could someone clarify?
>>
>>16905279
I once took the wings off a fly. It didn't become an ant.
>>
>>16905279
What sort of info do you want?

And please don't let this thread turn into anti-trans shitfest. Please.
>>
>>16905397
What is he like, how do you know eachother, what are you like, how convincing are you, does he seem to be entirely opposed gay or is he potentially bi, do you share interests, how does he look at you when he does (facial expressions).
Anything relevant.
>>
>>16905402
He's kinda mean like in a playful way. But you can tell he's a caring and kind person. He's a coworker and sort of a friend. I'm geeky and shy. He seems 100% straight and I have no reason to assume he isn't.

I dunno if we share interests. Probably some. He uses drugs and I read a lot? Must be some overlap there.

He looks normal when looking at me? And does some of his flirty games with me but he does them with basically everyone.
>>
>>16905111
You should probably kill yourself
>cis my fucking ass
>>
make the first move one on one, dont tell him you love though - christ, he might run a mile.

give him your number, he might not ring straight (or maybe he will!) but in a few weeks, maybe months you're likely to get a text if these cis chicks are working out for him.
>>
>cis girls

you realize that this term doesn't exist in the majestic realm of reality, right?
>>
>>16905111
>cis

Fuck off.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.