[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would I get over this feeling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: z7Qkrxh.jpg (27 KB, 647x388) Image search: [Google]
z7Qkrxh.jpg
27 KB, 647x388
It's the same feeling you get when you ask your crush out and her saying she has a boyfriend. You see them hugging, and you thought to yourself it's too late, he beat me to it.

Then go forward a month, you see that they aren't intimate anymore, and that they don't hug. Nows your chance, you say to yourself. I got 3 months left here at school and I shall not waste them.

Now here is the troubling part

I can't even say hi to her. It's like something in my chest just brings me to the most nervous level.

How do I get rid of this feeling? I don't know what's holding me back
>>
Sorry about the grammar issues..
>>
She is a grade below me and people say I played the cold approach very cool. I was super relieved to find out she does in fact have a boyfriend, and I think she wouldnt mind talking to me again
>>
Going to be honest with you here Anon, I had the same problem. You can't get rid of that feeling. You just have to work through it bro. It's hard and it will scare the shit out of you. But the more you confront it, the better you will get at facing it. Go up, take your shot. Remember the worst that can happen is she'll say no. You're not gonna get hurt, and you may have a chance later on. Now go get 'em tiger.
>>
>>16905025
People that purposely try to steal others' boy/girlfriends are objectively pieces of shit.
>>
You must be 18+ to use this website.
>>
I'm 18, I don't think there is anything going on between the 2 anymore. I already asked her out and she said she has a bf so yeah
>>
>>16905984
When I asked her out*
>>
Ask her bf permission to date her.
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (100 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
100 KB, 600x553
Lel man ya know accept theres plenty of fish in the sea its OK you meet someone better and not taken
>>
There's nothing going on between the 2
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.