[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, so I have a minor problem which is pussy shit compared to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 575x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 575x512
Hey, so I have a minor problem which is pussy shit compared to everyone else on /adv/ that's about to kill themselves. This really cute girl who I like invited me to hang out with her and I was super excited until she asked me if my brother would wanna go too. My older, smarter, more attractive brother who she always smiles and laughs at. I just shrugged it off like "oh yeah maybe" but when we got to which day we should hang out I couldn't ignore her request without making my intentions painfully obvious so I asked if she would wanna hang out Friday just me and her or Saturday with my Brother and my other friend. She immediately said Saturday, which made me feel like shit because instead of hanging out with just me she wants to hang out with guys she hasn't talked to in a few months. I don't want to go, but if I don't go she probably won't ever ask to hang out again and if I do go, I'll just sit there as my brother talks to her the entire time, sitting together, flirting, and hugging before we leave. What do?
>>
Hell, let her go by herself. Jump ship and look for another girl.

Something we don't realize as young kids are that there are plenty of fish in the sea. Try again with another girl. This chick is not, and will not be interested in you if your brother doesn't pick up on her. You can only willingly cuck yourself, if you're a pussy and into that sort of thing.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.