[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do girls like guys that play the guitar? are you attracted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: WP_20151220_14_21_40_Pro.jpg (968 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151220_14_21_40_Pro.jpg
968 KB, 2592x1456
do girls like guys that play the guitar? are you attracted to guitar players? studies say yes but id like to have some female feedback.
>>
>>16904981
I myself am a lesbian, but I do know a couple girls that do like guys that play guitar, if it helps?
>>
it depends.

actual skilled guitar player: yes

fag who is past highschool but wears beanies and long swept hair. plays one song, simple chords. is "that guy" who brings his fucking guitar everywhere for attention: no
>>
Women like men who have skills or physical dominance.

It's like tits and ass in men.
Do you like tits or ass?
Some men say tits, some say ass.
Some women say skill (e.g. money) and some say muscles (e.g. fucking muscles you idiot).

So learn it good and you might reach one of the prerequesites
>>
If it fits with the rest of your personality and you're actually good, sure. If you know 4 chords and have an anime body pillow, probably not so much. What answer did you expect?
>>
>>16905156
Define skilled senpai.

I can play master of puppets at double time and I'm getting into Megadeth.

It's the only creative hobby I have so please spare me the worst of your brutality.
>>
>>16905156
>skilled

yeah that seems fairly irrelevant desu depending on your definition of skilled. malmsteen or becker-esque shredding is probably the biggest pussy repellant I can think of as opposed to, say, ed sheeran and I don't think I need to tell you about which ones are the most skilled guitar players.
>>
>>16904981
bump
>>
If your thought process behind beginning to play guitar is to attract girls, you're going to go nowhere. Going to the gym would be a better use of your time.

An instrument takes time to learn, commitment, which many people deem as a positive when looking for a partner.
>>
If you're picking up the skill for no reason other than to get laid, you're going to lose interest long before you get to any level of skill that anybody would be attracted to.

That's not to mention that you'd actually have to be able to hold a conversation and be the interesting person that your musical talent implies that you are.
>>
>>16906582
nobody said that. there's no way you can pick up any kind of hobby thinking only of girls. I was thinking of it more as a side advantage, if it exists at all.
>>
>>16906694
>nobody said that.
Read the OP.
>>
File: skwisgaar.jpg (11 KB, 180x225) Image search: [Google]
skwisgaar.jpg
11 KB, 180x225
>>16904981
Ha! Looks, Toki, a granspa's guitars!
>>
I'm a girl.
I play a few instruments, including guitar.
So for me it's less a "oh wow he's sensitive/a rock star/whatever" and more "I respect musicians and we should jam"

When I see a guy playing for attention...even if he is really good and seems genuine, it seems so douchey and I dislike it.
>>
>>16906771
that's a regular acoustic faget.
>>
>>16904981
I play guitar but can only play Anime songs. No girls have been impressed so far.
>>
ones with shit taste in music, and in turn, low quality women in general, do
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.