[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who was stalked for two years by a girl and almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 310265-alexfas01.jpg (666 KB, 2322x1205) Image search: [Google]
310265-alexfas01.jpg
666 KB, 2322x1205
Ask a guy who was stalked for two years by a girl and almost raped in high school by said girl anything.

>inb4 guys cant be raped!

You will be surprised how indirect rape can be.
>>
This is really priceless, princess.
>>
>>16904830
Ah shut up.
>>
>>16904830
How does it feel to know that most people on this website think that men can't be raped?
>>
>>16904860
The same about how I think about them when they jump to save their damsel in distress.
>>
>>16904830
Faggot.
>>
>>16904830
Lucky.
>>
was she hot? post pics
>>
Can you explain what generally happened?
>>
>>16904830
>indirect rape

If you're not baiting, kill yourself.
>>
Two years? For two years you haven't noticed shit? Usually when a girl likes you she makes sure you know it right away... Anyway my question is: Have you ever fantasized about her raping you while masturbating desperately? Like let's fuck already i don't care if you're ugly af hahaha
>>
please sexplain
>>
>>16904854
>>16904870
>>16905255
>>16904842
>>16904860
You guys you triggered him
>>
Raped male here.

I was molested as a toddler by a mothers boyfriend.
Later on at around 5 I was locked in a room by two girls who were much older than i was and one stuck her tongue in my mouth and molested me. I didnt know what sex was at the time.

Later on as an adult I was at a bar and my drinks were spiked by a couple. I would not have had sex with them drunk. I ended up waking up in a strange room the next morning with flashbacks of the night before.

Aside from that there was a time where my girlfriend raped me by forcing my anatomy erect when i told her repeatedly i didnt want to have sex due to her refusing to acknowledge my concerns. No means no correct?

I've also been threatened by an abusive girlfriend that she would tell the police I raped her if I reported her behavior.
>>
>>16906141
Wow man I'm sorry you had to go through all that shit
>>
>>16906141
yawn, nice story bro
>>
>>16904830
How were you raped by her, OP?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.