[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i hack his guy to the point where his phone cant even turn on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 684x1217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 684x1217
How can i hack his guy to the point where his phone cant even turn on?
>>
>>16904800
First, you need to delete your anti-hacking restrictions. System 32 is a preventative program that checks who's checking what files, and how they're being accessed. When it's running, it communicates with the other device's (such as computers, and yes, phones) system 32, and verifies that you're accessing approved files through valid portals. Once you get rid of yours, and start accessing files on another device, their system sends a signal to see who's accessing what, and since there's nothing there to send a signal back, the device thinks that it's the host accessing it.

Careful, it is a two way street. Anyone can come in and access your own files too.
>>
How do i do all that? And can i reverse it to normal?
>>
Holy fuck im stupid lol
>>
>>16904957
Not actually
Please
>>
>>16904800
Aquire a medium-sized bowl about the size of his skull and fill it with enough water to fully enclose his phone when you drop it in and let it sink
>>
>step 1: access hammer
>step 2: apply hammer to target phone
>step 3: repeat step 2 as needed
>step 4: hack complete, phone inoperable.
>>
>>16904800
smear your dick on the monitor.
>>
File: 1456029711546.png (1 MB, 1600x1228) Image search: [Google]
1456029711546.png
1 MB, 1600x1228
>>16904800
We're reporting this right? I mean I'm a trainee and just finished the module on "Appropriate Posting: The Dos, Don'ts, and Poos to Yous in the Loos" and I was told that we are in fact not part of OP's private army.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.