[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm taking an employment piss test next week, and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: drug-testing-101.jpg (20 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
drug-testing-101.jpg
20 KB, 640x400
I'm taking an employment piss test next week, and I'm a little nervous about it. I know I know "degenerate drug addict faggot" blah blah blah.

I haven't smoked weed in 31 days, but I was an everyday toker for a good year and change (not blunts or joints, just a few hits off the one-hitter). I'm 5'10 about 145 pounds, with minimal fat around my abdomen. I took a home test yesterday and it had two lines which they say is a negative but the line was a little bit fainter than I would like it to be.

Am I getting worked up for no reason? The test I took had two lines, but if the lab sees the second line is a bit faint when I take the real test, will they fuck me over? Should I just buy another test?

If anyone has experience with pre-employment drug tests, please share. Luckily I have a few more days but I wonder if that will even be enough.
>>
god damn you need to lose weight. also piss really hard
>>
>>16904862
>also piss really hard
wat?
>>
>>16904862
Lol. I'm 5'9'' and about 155, though almost all is muscle. Do you think I need to lose weight too?
>>
>>16904891
haha didn't mean that the way it came out but drink a shit ton of water
>>
>>16904894
imo all BMIs should stay below the 18 mark
>>
>>16904903
Thats underweight...
>>
>>16904903
The BMI you get from online is incredibly inaccurate. I'm 5'11" 143lbs. So according the internets my BMI is 19.9. If my BMI was below 18 I would be borderline Auschwitz.

I work out 4 days a week and run the other 3. I'm in pretty good shape but honestly I could use a few more pounds.
>>
>>16904913
according to dr. feel-good maybe. when I was a kid in the seventies weights were right
>>
>>16904931
Ok grandpa. Don't you have some Murder She Wrote to go watch.

Protip: Medicine and science is way better today than it was in the 70's
>>
>>16904792
>I'm 5'10 about 145 pounds
I didn't know stick insects were allowed to get jobs in the first place, let alone ones that require drug testing...

>>16904862
>god damn you need to lose weight
The man's built like a paper clip as it is. If he gets any thinner one good gust of wind and the poor bloke will end up 300 miles away from home.
>>
>>16904947
do you really think that to be a kid in the 70s you have to be a grandfather?
>>
>>16904956
Did you really take me literally? Do you really think people can't allude to your old age by using a moniker meant for old people, old timer. Damn it grandpa. Matlock is on somewhere.
>>
>>16904971
I'm 49
>>
>>16904916
your a fucking idiot for using a standardized test as "this is how much mass should be on my body"
you should know if your a fat fuck or toothpick
or jusssssttt right.
now go fuck yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>16904792
You're fine. Keep it real. Good luck, buddy.
>>
>>16905049
We get it, gramps.
>>
>>16904792
Just drink plenty of water, especially in the days leading up to it and you'll be fine. I have seen heavy long term users test negative after a 47 hour break from their last toke, so with your days of abstinence, you'll be fine. I really wouldn't worry.
>>
I just found out I have a drug test for my new job on Monday.

Just going to use synthetic piss I got from a headshop. Works perfectly. Just gotta tape a 5 hour energy bottle full of it to your leg so it stays warm.
>>
>>16906111
what if they watch you pee?
>>
>>16907449
If you're working a job where they're watching you pee then you're not a stoner.
>>
>>16905821
>I have seen heavy long term users test negative after a 47 hour break from their last toke
That's such a ridiculously specific number and I doubt it's true. Wouldn't it take at least 30 days for heavy long term use to be dented?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.