[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: question mark image.jpg (2 KB, 93x118) Image search: [Google]
question mark image.jpg
2 KB, 93x118
>senior formal (prom) coming up
>sit on tables for the majority of the night
>get to choose your tables of ten
>My friends and i plan it all out feels good to have it planned out
>next time i ask they tell me that they joined a different group and have a spot for me
>feel kinda annoyed that they changed everything without telling me but at least there's a spot for me
>mfw last night my friend messages me saying i've been kicked from the table
>All my other friends already have their other tables planned out
>Have no-one else to go with
>Being kicked by my supposed friends really hurts
>this has kinda ruined the whole idea of formal for me
What would you do /adv?
>>
>>16904772
Understand your place in society?

Not an attack on you but understanding your starting position in life.
>>
>>16904772
>formal
>still in high school
It is the formal. Just go sit with other people and mingle with your friends during the night. Sure it sucks that they sort of blind sided you but it isn't really that bad anyway. Nothing in high school honestly matters besides your grades. Everything else is temporary. Besides you will have an after party anyway and you can have a great time with your friends getting shit faced.
>>
>>16904772
This is me
>>16904837
Am I right in assuming you are aussie? Cause in Australia we call it formal as well.
>>
>>16904772

>Rock up
>Drag your chair to their table
>Call your friends faggots for ditching you
>Proceed to enjoy the night
>>
>>16904858
Yeah i'm Aussie not sure why its called formal though
>>16904837
Idk i think i should be alright just atm its pretty shitty that i was the only one of my friends who got shafted
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.