[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I fix my sleep? >be NEET >go to bed most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
How the fuck do I fix my sleep?

>be NEET
>go to bed most nights at around 4, sometimes much later if it's really bad
>stayed up 24 hours the other day to see if I could fix it but nope, tonight I still can't fall asleep early
>go to the gym every day to try and exhaust myself but nope
>somehow always manage to fall asleep on the sofa in the afternoon if I'm watching TV
>always feel tired and lazy throughout the day
>even if I feel a bit tired and try to go to bed early I just end up stressing myself out and thinking too much

Once again I've just given up trying to sleep after an hour of just laying there, yet I still feel tired.
>>
You still have a choice. That's the problem.

There are lots of people in this world who have no business making decisions for themselves.
>>
Had the same problem, the issue being the room is way too quiet.

Have you heard of/tried White Noise or Background Noise players (A Soft Murmur)? They play calming noises like rain, wind, campfire, busy cafe, etc.
It helped me focus on the noise and not some fucking embaressing moments from 8th grade. Im a very big head-thinker, which doesnt help.

Also, turn off TVs, Computers, Phones, and Screens. You will sleep better in complete darkness, as opposed to being 90% of the population and staring at a fucking light all night and complaining.
>>
I have the same problem, I tried the 24 hour thing three times and always fell asleep during the day after because I'm so sleep deprived, don't lay in bed during the daytime.
>>
>>16904657
I have a gf who works so I can't make noise in the bedroom while she sleeps like a normal human being at a normal time at night, but I don't know if that would help.

>>16904722
Last time I did it I only fell asleep for an hour in the afternoon and then again for 30 minutes while watching TV just before I went to bed at 21:00. The next day I was still awake until 4 in the morning and tried to go to sleep early twice with no luck.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.