[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 34127591.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
34127591.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
I've been thinking about killing myself for a long time.

I'm fucking exhausted. I was born in a small yuropoor country and I've been always taught that to be happy I should make some friends, get a girlfriend, find a good job and create a family.

When I was in highschool I decided that I'll try to be one of the 'alphas'. I went to the parties, drank alcohol, smoked weed and that kind of stuff. I was trying to pretend to be a narcisstic extrovert and it worked.

And now I can't take it anymore. Any traces of my true personality have vanished - I hang out with people I dislike, I have a girlfriend which I don't love (and we'll probably break up when I'll tell her that I have phimosis) and I wear clothes that I wouldn't even look at. I've become a social god, but talking to people started to be more exhausting than my job.

Advice like 'just do what you really want to do' is useless, because I no longer know what I want to do. I'm just tired of everything and just staying at home is just as bad as going to the party and talking to all these masculine dudes and dumb sluts.

I have no hobbies, no passions - I used to love video games, movies, books, skiing, programming and now nothing interests me. I can't force myself to do any of this stuff. I tried new things and none of them interested me.

The truth is that I was always worried what other people think about me. When I started considering suicide my first thought was 'how should I do it to not be rememered as a fag'.

Help.
>>
>>16904593
Please seek psychiatric help
>>
Regaining your old self will be hard.I was in simular boots as you. Spend more time with your parents try doing things you liked as a kid it may spark your old self back.
>>
>>16904598
>do you have any ambitions in your life?
>no i don't
>you'll have to find one
Didn't really work

>>16904606
>Spend more time with your parents
I'll give it a shot. I haven't seen them in a long time.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.