[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So all my friends are busy, or out of town, and I want to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: o-ALCOHOL-facebook.jpg (265 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-ALCOHOL-facebook.jpg
265 KB, 2000x1000
So all my friends are busy, or out of town, and I want to go downtown and drink and hit on girls and shit.

Only problem is, in my 23 years, I've never been to a bar by myself - I'm always with friends who can drive me. How do people drink and get home without seriously endangering themselves?

I don't want to chance it at all - I don't get hammered, but even buzzed driving scares me. I can handle my liquor though. It's just like... I don't know, I want to go out and have fun, but without my friends to help me get home (or wingman me, hah) I don't know how to do it.

Tips?
>>
>>16904458
I got so drunk I got kicked out of a country western shitkicker when I first turned 21.

Dude, taxis.

Or Danny's if you're just a little drunk. They always build a Dennys in the bar district for that reason. Lol, there is a waffle house next door to the strip club where I live. Bouncers will help you get a cab if you ask them.
>>
Taxi or walk. That is also how you take girls home.
>>
If you're not a redneck you take the bus or the subway.
>>
>>16904481
What is he poor?

Do you want to get mugged?

Or just so you can look like this?

https://youtu.be/f4o3ogh9o9w
>>
File: hank.jpg (6 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
6 KB, 320x320
>>16904465
>>16904466
I might walk. It's about a 20 minute walk to downtown. I imagine if I'm buzzed I can make that walk easy. Just have never done it before. Also, never actually taken a taxi either. I imagine they're pretty expensive, even for less than a mile ride. Right?

Is it lame to go downtown by myself though? I mean, I don't wanna walk in there and be the awkward loner faggot.
>>
>>16904505
Not if you chat people up. And no one cares. I was the first friend to 21. I even went to and danced at a goth club alone. I went to the shitkicker as well. Theme bars are much more fun than the shitty normal ones.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.