[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here take add/adhd medication? I know a lot of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (271 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
271 KB, 640x1136
Anyone here take add/adhd medication? I know a lot of people take aderall like candy, and I have a friend whose been on every add medication under the sun since he was a child. My parents never believed it was worth the health risks associated with the medication, not that they kept me from it, they said it was up to me, but they pretty much said with hard work and less distraction, you can get stuff done without taking drugs that could potentially really damage you.

However, a customer at work today was very adamant about me trying vyvanse, since I have what most would consider ADD, because it worked wonders for her daughter and she regrets being anti medication when she was little.

Apparently it also significantly alleviated her daughters depression, which I feel like I also suffer from.

Anyone have any experience with it and can say if it was a positive or negative experience?
>>
insurance will ask you to try adderall first. second, adderall increases your energy in every single body part so that you can do everything you want but you have to plan on when youre going to sleep becuase youll be wide awake. third, it is not addictive unless you regularly abuse drugs. lastly, it wares off after 4 hours. more importantly youll need to increase the dosage after 6 uses. good luck. also btw the energy may make you a bit angry.
>>
I've been on aderall for over 10 years. I hate the person I am when I don't take my pills. Although it's helped me tremendously (I was able to focus in school, get good greats, have friends etc) I never learned how to focus on my own.
My doctors have tried to take me off it before but I was completly lost.
My point is, don't take the medicine if you don't have to. You seem to be managing fine without it. Starting a bad habit at your age would be no good. Plus it's frowned upon to still be on ADD medicine as an adult. I'm frenquently asked if I sell it.
>>
Concerta worked well for me, I was during my teen-depression period when I was taking it and it didn't help that, so not sure about the depression. Noticed it wearing off after around 6 hours. Kept me focused and stuff. I encountered no health problems. They talk about you not wanting to eat after you start taking it, but again teen depression so I wasn't eating much anyway. But yeah, it works bro.
>>
>>16905642
it is not a bad habit as they will be working to fix their problems while on the drug so that they will not need to take it later on..
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.