[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I need help, >Bullied through highschool bad childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
Ok I need help,

>Bullied through highschool bad childhood ect
>Start uni
>Nobody knows me, fuck yeah!
>New confidence, hold head high funniest in class, teach loves me
>Be mature, smart kind to others going good, getting compliments
>There's a QT in my class, I want to get to know her
>Chat a few times
>Size of class, it's rare we sit closely together. she is always close to me, but just a bit too far to chat
>She leaves class uses her phone a lot, looks at ground
>Other students always get in the way so I can't walk out with her

How can I make casual chit chat to her when we're leaving class??

The last time I approached a girl I walk up from behind and waved my arms around, so I am worried I'll repeat it.

I'm a total aspie and she seems to like me and I want to get to know her
>>
>>16904247
Just start talking. And walk out with her.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.